Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bookmarks For You~~Freebie!

I've been praying that this year, somehow, someway, words of encouragement would flow abundantly for the staff at my school.  Not unlike the five-year-olds I teach, I began to search outside of myself for who could do this for us... and I sensed a finger pointing straight at me.  A simple start these bookmarks may be, but they come from the heart!


I'm also planning a "milk and cookies" break on our last teacher workday, in my (hopefully) completed classroom.  I wish you all could be there!  Come back to see pictures on August 8!

Bookmarks PDF

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for being my first follower! :) I love these bookmarks. Super cute!


    Buggy About Learning In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy,
    I love these bookmarks. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to host a milk and cookies break! I'm really looking for ways to stay positive and be encouraging to other staff members. My wheels are turning with your great ideas as inspiration. Thanks.

    http://mskerriandherkrazykindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!