Thursday, September 22, 2011

What's In My Bag? A Linky Party

Abby at The Inspired Apple has literally inspired me 
to clean out my bag!  Great idea, Abby!
This was waaaayyy overdue.


I found this adorable, functional bag in the scrapbooking dept. at Michael's for $15 (clearance).  It's one of my daughter's competition dance bags, but I've nabbed it.  
Our beagle is in the background, as is an ever-present load of laundry!

In the front pocket I found magazine pamphlets from Pizza Hut and Scholastic.  
They aren't doing anyone any good by being in my bag!



Behind that compartment, I found my 2011 pocket calendar, farm animal cards and photo splits, stickers, a random stamp, and free stuff from Office Max.

Yes, I needed the animals this week for work stations.  Where is the tagboard???!!!



Oooh, yummy...two smashed protein bars, a medicinal bag of m&ms, and a stray letter t



This is the mess from the middle of the bag:  my iPad (hurray, Pandora!), sight word sheets, papers to assess, my 2" thick lesson binder, my $1 grade book from Target, books from last week's unit, a fundraising packet, and my clipboard.


I don't know why I roll this thing home every single night!  
I do know that I am grateful for the wheels.  The question begs to be asked, "If I used a smaller tote, would I leave most of this at school?"..... doubtful.  I'm a bit paranoid about something happening to the building!  Please, I beg you, tell me I am not alone on this train of thought!

1 comment:

  1. You are not alone! I have that same fear. I don't even have my own classroom yet! I had that same rolling tote but sold it years ago... man I am kicking myself now. I am late to Abby's party, here is my bag http://www.bunchofscrap.com/2011/10/what-is-in-my-teacher-bag-and-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!