Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gingerbread~Words&Writing~Freebie!

Oooh, I love gingerbread people!  I collect all things gingerbread, which makes shopping FUN at this time of year!
I want to share a bit of sweetness with you all....
hope these are helpful!
Gingerbread Word Writing
Gingerbread Word Cards

My kindergartners will enjoy these books over the next two weeks:
This book will set the stage for our gingerbread man hunt!
Panera Bread makes a perfect gingerbread cookie!
I pair this book with "The Gingerbread Baby", also by Jan Brett.  She shares great coloring pages on her website.

I'll be running this book past a parent before reading; we have some Santa issues....

The Gingerbread Girl has a sequel, too!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Chrissy! Have you seen the GMan things on my blog? If not, please check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOO cute! I am your newest follower. Hop on over to my blog and get TONS of freebies! I am thankful for finding you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Can't wait to try some of your ideas!

    Sara
    Kindergarten Is A Hoot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just nominated you for the Sunshine award! Check it out over at my blog!

    Sara
    Kindergarten Is A Hoot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!