Friday, May 4, 2012

Frogs & Ice Cream

They go together, right?!  Well, maybe not in the real world, but we can make anything sympatico in kindergarten!


How cute are they?!
The inspiration came from Doodlebugs Teaching!

The girls added hair and adornments to their frogs.
You know, that's what they do.

Happiness!
Comprehension!

The creator wanted me to know that her frog is vomiting.
This is why the flies aren't neat little dots.

~Art Project~
Torn Paper Ice Cream Cones
Inspired by Artastic!

This project was a success for everyone.
It is now one of my favorites.

One more pic....
We made ladybugs during Insect Week.
We fed them our favorite foods!

5 comments:

  1. So funny! Love your frogs... even the vomit one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them!!! and i love your ladybugs too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to pin your Ice Cream project!!! I also love your frogs. I am your newest follower :)

    http://wildaboutk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!