Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Planning Calendar



I see things whole-to-part.  
There have been many times--trigonometry and calculus!--
when I wished I didn't need to grasp the whole picture first!
At the age of 48 (shhh!), I'm finally learning 
to just accept my personal style and go with it.
(Of course, I will not stop stretching my other brain muscles!)

This planning calendar was created in Power Point. 
I will be jotting down basic notes for each quarter, per page.
Would this be helpful to you?
I need to save it as a compatible slide, 
allowing changes in text and format.
Updates to come!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is beautiful! So glad I found you through Honey Bunch . . . I just contacted them about redoing my blog. I just turned 50 and so far it has been my favorite age!
    Jenny

    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!