Sunday, June 22, 2014

Free Inspiration Poster

Do you need some inspiration for your planner, 
message board, staff room, etc?
I teach in a public school, but this will be in my personal planning binder!
Click HERE to find the printable version.
Background by ShabbyBlogs, Font by Kimberly Geswein
This scripture reminds us that our words 
take root in the hearts of others.
Now, I'm not perfect.
I've had my share of frustrating moments and responded 
in ways that built walls instead of tearing walls down.
I want my words to be sweet,
to promote learning and understanding.
Keep in mind, our words, expressions, and attitudes
may be the highlight of a child's day.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm studying James right now and this makes a great paired text!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful message to keep in you planner.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!