Monday, July 7, 2014

NOT in Vegas?! Linky Fun!

If you are sniffling through the 
wonderful photos being posted from Vegas,
you are not alone!

But, we can't just sit here with our electronics 
and allow a cloud of blue to descend.
Let's set a few goals!
1. Personal-Self
2. Home &/or Family
3. Professional
Grab the graphic, write your post, 
then hop back here and add your link!
Remember to leave some comment love
on participating blogs.

Here goes….
1.  I'm not ready to set the alarm clock for 5:30am, but it's time for me to get out of bed and greet the day before 9:00!  I made someone a promise that I would exercise more than a few times each week.

2.  Plus, there is housework to be done.  
And room painting.  
And landscape weeding.
And prepping another child to leave the nest for college. 

3.  One wall of my classroom contains a window set that is more than five yards across and three yards in height.  At one time, five dark green blinds covered these windows.  Now, only one blind remains, with another blind ripped away from the anchoring.  My room receives directly sunlight all morning, so I'm on a hunt to cover these windows in a cost effective way.  Hurray for Pinterest!  

Now it's your turn!
(I'm sorry the text is so small in the linky;
it can't be enlarged, but the links DO work!)

1 comment:

  1. I'll try and join up. Let's see if I can first get through all these blogs I haven't looked at in over a week. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being part of my story!